Professor Jayashankar Telangana State Agricultural University (PJTSAU), Hyderabad.
The applicant should read the instructions very carefully before proceeding to apply online.
The applicant should keep scanned copies of all documents ready before proceeding to apply online.
I have read all the instructions carefully and understood them.*
PROFESSOR JAYASHANKAR TELANGANA STATE AGRICULTURAL UNIVERSITY
Admn. Office, Rajendranagar, Hyderabad – 500 030
PG Admissions – 2018-19
INSTRUCTIONS FOR APPLICANTS
- The candidate has to visit the website : www.pjtsau.ac.in and fill the OTR (onetime registration) application.
- The applicant should use only Chrome/Firefox browsers while filling the application online.
- Use the links and buttons available on the page to move from one page to another.
- The applicants should note that the admissions will be made as per the relevant government orders applicable at the time of admission.
- The applicants who appeared for ICAR entrance examination 2018 are only eligible for admission into PJTSAU.
- It is the sole responsibility of the applicant to ensure that he/she fulfils the specified eligibility in toto before submitting the online application.
- Only ONLINE application will be accepted. No application will be accepted in any other format and will be summarily rejected.
- The applicant should carefully read the information brochure before proceeding to apply online. You can either download a copy of the prospectusClick here to download or read it online.
The applicant should read and understand all the instructionClick here to download and eligibility criteria for admission before proceeding to fill the online application form. The applicant is advised to take a print out of the instructions so that he/she can refer to the same while filling the form.
- Issue of application form :23.06.2018
- Last date to apply online : 17.07.2018
- For admission to the PG & Ph.D courses the upper age limit is 40 years as on 1st July 2018.
- The applicant should furnish all the details while filling the Online Application Form. While filling the online application form, the applicant is advised to save the application in draft form until final submission.
- After successful submission of the data, an application number will be generated and this can be used to complete the remaining steps of the application form and can also be used for future correspondence.
- Request for change in any particulars once given in the application will not be entertained.
- The scanned passport size (3.5 cm x 4.5 cm) photograph of the applicant should be in JPEG format of and not exceed 1 MB file size.
- The applicant\’s signature should be scanned in JPEG format of [3.5 cm x1.5 cm] and not exceed 1 MB file size.
- The documents to be uploaded should be scanned in png/jpg/jpeg only.
- The size of the scanned documents to be uploaded should not exceed 1MB.
- Documents to be scanned and uploaded
- SSC Memorandum of Marks or equivalent examination certificate, showing the evidence of the Date of Birth.
- Pass Certificate cum Memorandum of Marks obtained by the applicant in the qualifying examination (B.Sc (Ag) for admission into M.Sc (Ag), M.Sc(Ag) for admission into Ph.D)
- In case, an applicant belongs to Backward Classes, Scheduled Castes and Scheduled Tribes, the latest certified copy of the Social Status Certificate issued by the competent authority.
- Bonafide / Study Certificate from 6th to degree level.
- Residential Certificate (Those applicants who are having a break in the years of study for reasons other than failure or those who passed the qualifying examination by private study have to submit this certificate issued by the Tahsildar. In case, the applicant has resided in more than one place, separate certificate from the Tahsildar, should be furnished for such places of residence).
- e-Admit Card and letter issued by the ICAR to qualified candidates related to admission.
- Memorandam of marks (all years) obtained at the qualifying (B.Sc. level/ M.Sc level) examination or transcript.
- Provisional/degree certificate of the qualifying examination.
- Study certificates from Heads of recognised educational institutions from VI class onwards. (Those who appeared for any examination by private study should enclose residence certificate.)
- Social Status Certificates issued by the competent authority, in case of candidates belonging to BC / SC/ STs. The admission given under this quota shall be provisional till the genuineness of the social status claim of the candidate is certified by the respective Directorate of the Government.
- Certificate regarding achievements at B.Sc. level in NCC / NSS / Sports / Games / Cultural / Literary activities at Inter National / Inter State / Inter University level, if applicable.
- Date of birthcertificate
- Certificate towards physically disabled, if any
- Residential (Latest certificate issued by the Telangana Government), Certificate.
- Aadhaar Card or 28 digit Aadhaar Enrolment ID proof or Passport or Ration card or Bank Passbook or any other valid Govt. Identity proof
- Conduct certificate for the head of the institute from the last attended.
- Originals of the above certificates should be submitted at the time of admission.