Professor Jayashankar Telangana State Agricultural University (PJTSAU), Hyderabad.
Instructions to candidates applying online for admission into Diploma Courses 2018-19
- Only ONLINE application will be accepted. No application will be accepted in any other format and will be summarily rejected.
- The candidate has to visit the website : www.pjtsau.ac.in and fill the OTR (onetime registration) application.
- The applicant should carefully read the prospectus before proceeding to apply online. He / She can either download a copy of the prospectus Click here to download or read it online.
The applicant should read and understand all the instructions Click here to downloadand eligibility criteria for admission before proceeding to fill the online application form. The applicant is advised to take a print out of the instructions so that he/she can refer to the same while filling the form.
- Opening date of online submission of application : 31.05.2018
- Closing date of online submission of application : 21.06.2018
- The applicant should use only Chrome/Firefox browsers while filling the application online.
- Use the links and buttons available on the page to move from one page to another.
- The applicants should note that the admissions will be made as per the relevant government orders applicable at the time of admission.
- It is the sole responsibility of the applicant to ensure that he/she fulfils the specified eligibility in to before submitting the online application.
- The applicant should furnish all the details while filling the Online Application Form.
- While filling the online application form, the applicant is advised to save the application in draft form until final submission.
- After successful submission of the data, an application number will be generated and this can be used to complete the remaining steps of the application form and can also be used for future correspondence.
- Request for change in any particulars once given in the application will not be entertained.
- The scanned passport size (3.5 cm x 4.5 cm) photograph of the applicant should be in JPEG format of and not exceed 1 MB file size.
- The applicant\’s signature should be scanned in JPEG format of [3.5 cm x1.5 cm] and not exceed 1 MB file size.
- The documents to be uploaded should be scanned in png/jpg/jpeg only.
- The size of the scanned documents to be uploaded should not exceed 1MB.
- Documents to be scanned and uploaded
- SSC Memorandum of Marks or equivalent examination certificate, showing the evidence of the Date of Birth.
- In case, an applicant belongs to Backward Classes, Scheduled Castes and Scheduled Tribes, the latest certified copy of the Social Status Certificate issued by the competent authority.
- Bonafide / Study Certificate from 4th to 10th Class.
- Non-Municipal Area certificate from School Head Master.
- Uploading of false/fake documents will lead to summary rejection of the application.
- Study / Bonafide Certificates
- Transfer certificate
- SSC certificate
- Social Status Certificate
- Physically Challenged certificate
- National Cadet Corps (NCC) certificate
- Sports and Games certificates
- Ex-servicemen certificate
- Income certificate
I have read all the instructions carefully and understood them.*