Professor Jayashankar Telangana State Agricultural University (PJTSAU), Hyderabad.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR APPLICANTS
- The applicant should use only Chrome/Firefox browsers while filling the application online.
- Do not use the back button of the browser’s. Use the links and buttons available on the page to move from one page to another.
- The applicants should note that the admissions will be made as per the relevant government orders applicable at the time of admission.
- It is the sole responsibility of the applicant to ensure that he/she fulfils the specified eligibility in toto before submitting the online application.
- Only ONLINE application will be accepted. No application will be accepted in any other format and will be summarily rejected.
- The applicant should carefully read the prospectus before proceeding to apply online. You can either download a copy of the prospectus Click here to downloador read it online.
- The applicant should read and understand all the instructions Click here to download and eligibility criteria for admission before proceeding to fill the online application form. The applicant is advised to take a print out of the instructions so that he/she can refer to the same while filling the form.
- Commencement of Online Registration : 31-05-2017(09:00 AM)
- Last date to apply online : 21-06-2017(04:00 PM)
- The candidates for admission to the B.Sc.(Hons.) Community Science course shall be required to have completed 17 years of age on 31st December of the year of admission with an upper age limit of 22 years for all the candidates, 25 years in respect of SC and ST candidates and 27 years for Physically Challenged candidates.
- The applicant should furnish all the details while filling the Online Application Form. While filling the online application form, the applicant is advised to save the application in Draft form until final submission.
- After successful submission of the data, an application number will be generated and this can be used for future correspondence.
- Request for change in any particulars once given in the application will not be entertained.
- The scanned passport size (3.5 cm x 4.5 cm) photograph of the applicant should be in JPEG/JPG/PNG format of and not exceed 1 MB file size.
- The applicant’s signature should be scanned in JPEG/JPG/PNG format of [3.5 cm x1.5 cm] and not exceed 1 MB file size.
- The documents to be uploaded should be scanned in JPEG/JPG/PNG format only.
- The size of the scanned documents to be uploaded should not exceed 1MB.
- Documents to be scanned and uploaded
- SSC Memorandum of Marks or equivalent examination certificate, showing the evidence of the Date of Birth.
- Pass Certificate cum Memorandum of Marks obtained by the applicant in the qualifying examination (Intermediate or its equivalent).
- In case, an applicant belongs to Backward Classes, Scheduled Castes and Scheduled Tribes, the latest certified copy of the Social Status Certificate issued by the competent authority.
- Bonafide / Study Certificate from 6th to 12th Class.
- Residential Certificate (Those applicants who are having a break in the years of study for reasons other than failure or those who passed the qualifying examination by private study have to submit this certificate issued by the Tahsildar. In case, the applicant has resided in more than one place, separate certificate from the Tahsildar, should be furnished for such places of residence).
- Non-Municipal Area Certificate - FORM-I (Click here to download): It is a proforma to be certified by the Head Master of the School with his office seal that the applicant has studied for a minimum period of four years in schools/colleges located in Non-Municipal areas during the period of study from 1st class to 12th class / Intermediate.
- Application fee: For applicants belonging to OC and BC social status, the amount is Rs. 1,325/- and for applicants belonging to SC, ST social status and PH, the fee is Rs. 725/-. The applicant has to select Debit Card /Credit Card (Visa / Master Card)/NET banking/ Wallet option to pay the application fee and follow the online instructions to complete the payment of fee.
I have read the prospectus and the instructions carefully and understood them.*