Professor Jayashankar Telangana State Agricultural University, Hyderabad
Application for B.Tech. (Agril. Engg.) & B.Tech. (Food Tech.) under MPC Stream (Farmer's Quota): AY 2018-19
The applicant should read the prospectus and instructions carefully before proceeding to apply.
The applicant should keep scanned copies of all documents ready before proceeding to apply.
Instructions to applicants for admission under MPC Stream (Farmer’s Quota) into B. Tech. (Agril. Engineering) & B. Tech. (Food Tech.) Courses: AY 2018-19
- Only ONLINE application will be accepted. No application will be accepted in any other format and will be summarily rejected.
- The applicant should use only Chrome/Firefox browsers while filling the application online.
- The applicant has to visit the website: www.pjtsau.ac.in and fill the OTR (onetime registration) application with his/her or parents mobile number and avoid the mobile number of others.
- The applicant should read and understand all the instructions and eligibility criteria for admission before proceeding to fill the online application form. The applicant is advised to take a print out of the instructions so that he/she can refer to the same while filling the form.
- Opening date of online submission of Application form : 19-06-2017(07:00 AM)
- Closing date of online submission of Application form : 10-07-2017(04:00 PM)
- The applicant should furnish all the details while filling the Online Application Form. The applicant is advised to save the application in the draft format until final submission.
- It is the sole responsibility of the applicant to ensure that he/she fulfills the specified eligibility criteria before submitting the online application.
- The applicant should note that the admissions will be made as per the relevant government orders applicable at the time of admission.
- After successful submission of the application form and after the payment of application fee, an application number will be generated and this can be used for future reference.
- Request for change in any particulars in the application, after the payment of application fee will not be entertained.
- The documents to be uploaded should be scanned in png/jpg/jpeg only and it should not exceed 1 MB.
- The scanned passport size (3.5 cm x 4.5 cm) photograph of the applicant should be in png/jpeg/jpg format and not exceed 1 MB file size.
- The applicant signature (3.5 cm x1.5 cm) should be scanned in png/jpg/jpeg format and not exceed 1 MB file size.
- Documents to be scanned and uploaded
- SSC Memorandum of Marks or Equivalent Examination Certificate, showing the evidence of the Date of Birth.
- Pass Certificate cum Memorandum of Marks obtained by the applicant in the qualifying examination (Intermediate (10+2) or its Equivalent Examination).
- Telangana State EAMCET-2018 Hall Ticket and Rank Card.
- Bonafide / Study Certificate from 6th to 12th Class.
- Transfer Certificate
- The latest certified copy of the Social Status Certificate issued by the competent authority in case of applicants belonging to Backward Classes, Scheduled Castes and Scheduled Tribes.
- Non-Municipal Area Study Certificate (Form-I).
- Agricultural Land Holding Certificate (Form-II).
- Physically Challenged Certificate.
- Children of Armed Personnel Certificate / Defence Personnel Certificate.
- National Cadet Corps (NCC) Certificate.
- Sports and Games Certificates.
- Income certificate.